Friday, July 14, 2006

Life on the Streets



There is one thing I want to say about the shoot. Tuesday night we wrapped late, around 2:00 AM. Norbert and I were driving the truck back to our house. We were traveling down 12th avenue behind SU when we heard; POP POP POP POP POP!! We both looked at each other and had the look..Gunfire likely a 9mm. we cam to a stop at a light lookign around commenting we did not see a muzzle flash. when the light changed we continued to get the hell out of dodge, 9mm usually hold 13 or 14 rounds in the clip and the shooter had at least 9 more rounds. We weren't sticking around. As we passed this AM PM mini mart I looked and saw a Cab and a guy with a white Tee shirt staggering outside it and a kid in a blue jersey go in and have em call the cops. Cops were coming the other way in about 5 seconds and we went home.
I read yesterdays paper to discover that one man was killed in the incident and another was wounded. I decided to call the cops and tell em what we saw.
Now my impression of what happened was that the shooting went down in the mini mart parking lot. Turns out I was wrong. It happen across the street and I saw the guy that lived.
Oh yeah the Detective told me that our truck was in the line of fire.
I need a moment.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Iwanski said...

Man. Holy shit.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Word up bro

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Grish said...

Sleepless in Seattle ... I can see why!

Damn, man you all need to barricade yourselves into the homestead and line the walls with sandbags. Grab the kiddies and dig a giant hole in the middle of the room.

I seen Charles Bronson do it once and it worked like a charm!

Holy cow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home