Thursday, August 17, 2006

Maybe I play too many Half Life like games

I was strolling with my coworker Matt the other day and we cam across this old apparently abandoned place that looked too much like a front for an underground Govt. complex. I half expected to see Head crabs an zombies come boiling up out of the ground. So here is my Pictorial FPS Part 1


You are Dropped down on a lonely country lane. and are enticed to corss the bridge


Odd that there should be a block to this seemingly innocent Path



Hmm I must be on the rigth track there are buildings around the bend. Lets go Investigate.


Looks overgrown and they obviously dont want any visitors


Skanky pool and no one on the grounds.


Next the game gets creepier.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Grish said...

That does remind me of Half Life 2 a little. I haven't played the story line in a little while but this could maybe be that compound around the bridge that you have to walk under or maybe where you park the dune buggy inside that building and then have to shoot down the helicopters... Nice little story line there man...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home