Friday, September 15, 2006

More Fortune Hunters Shots

Thom Harp, the director of Fortune Hunters, sent me these shots yesterday so i thought I would post them up


This is me at the local Fox affiliate where we shot a news caster.


Finally a decent shot of Neil Holcomb. he is the guy behind the camera. Todd the 1st AD is to the left and Tamia is on the right. the News caster is Christine Chen.


This is the whole crew, Why am I the only one not smiling. The spouse hates that about me.


Here is a shot of 1st AD Todd being...disturbing at best.


And finally a shot of Gedde Watanabe as Mr. Yu.

More on Sans Vie later.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Knitty Yas said...

that really neat. you have a cool job! lucky. lol or a cool hobby now lol

you know what i like about news casters? their helmut hair. :p Styled and sprayed to survive gail force winds hehehe

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Grish said...

Fox News? It's a parody? Hehe

Nah, that's pretty cool man. Wish I was there too...:)

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Morris said...

Al Frankin Reporting to you live as the one man news unit.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that I hate the not smiling thing, honey. I just think you're old enough and sophisticated enough to finally understand that the camera is, in fact, actually not stealing your soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home