Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Help Out a Bro in the 28th


One of the guys in the 28th is up for Bacholer of the year in Cosmo. Go figure
Help the guy out and give him a vote. Details Below:


Alright everyone, heres the deal. As some of you may know, I am taking an LOA about a week long starting at the end of this week. The reason being is because these 2 girls I know apparently submitted me to Cosmopolitan Magazine a few months ago for this contest. I received a phone call a while back stating this, and that I had been selected as the 2006 bachelor of Massachusetts. I guess they pick 1 guy from each state. Not knowing anything about this, needless to say I was a little surprised and taken back. But anyways, we flew to NYC back in June for a photoshoot and interviews and what not, which is then put into their November issue. The readers vote for their favorite, and the winner is name 2006 Bachelor of the Year and gets a bachelor pad makeover worth over $15,000 from LG. They are bringing us all back to NYC this week for a big bachelor party and TV appearances so thats why I am going on LOA.

So what I need from all of you is a small favor. Voting for this contest is online, and it opens this Tuesday, October 10th at 12:01AM and closes Thursday, October 12th at 11:59PM (2 days long). I ask that if all of you could go to www.cosmopolitan.com in between this 2 day span and just vote for me, Ryan Sibley, Mr. Massachusetts, so I can win some free stuff.

I would appreciate it very much, and wish me luck!


***UPDATE***

The exact address to my link is Here

Just go there and click vote, and then click Massachusetts. The picture is horrible, but whatever, haha. And they said that you can only vote once, but Ive voted a couple times already and it hasnt said anything different. Maybe cuz voting isnt supposed to be "open" until midnight tonight?? But its letting you now, or so it seems. So I guess vote as many times as you like!! Thanks everyone

3 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Ok, I voted for him but only because he's way cuter than the guy from Washington. I feel so cheap.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Grish said...

If only every election were this simple...:)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Knitty Yas said...

lmao grish!

wow.... all i have to say is holy hottastic! i think you just made my day. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home