Thursday, December 07, 2006

Greetings all visitors From the Brat!

And welcome. I make no claims to be anywhere near as interesting a writer as The Brat or the others that I link to but welcome and if you wish say hello.

My blog is about my life as a film maker in seattle back during the 80s and projects that I am working on presently. I am currently not working on anythign other the preproduction on a simple show and taking ideas for simple scripts as noted below. Thanks to both Matthew and Iwanski for helping me out. Matt is still working on his script but I really like the story. And Iwanski has sent me a draft that I managed to format last night before I was whisked off to the Neighbors for supper. (See Here's the Thing) There will likely be some editorial process involved in both shows to tighten em up for production but that is to be expected.
These are going to be Consumer grade budget productions so I wont be rentign trucks or cameras and Crafty will likely be what happens to be in the kitchen. and thats cool I want to keep it low key and still come up with good story. For lo, Story is key. So I will use daylight for the exteriors and practicals and my two smith victors for lights and like I said color corrected photo floods. Hey Thats how they lit American Grafitti. If Only I could get Ron Howard.
Anyway I intend to do both shows and have at least on in the can before the new year.
I am disapointed that Yas did not have any Ideas but perhaps she did not see the post.
Laters

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Grish said...

Congrats on getting the story ideas in hand, looking forward to seeing what you come up with...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home