Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Perhaps a bit with a dog

[NOTE] I deleted the previouse post as a bud posted a comment with his email asking that I delete the comment after I got it. I was unable to do so so I just deleted the post
Then republished yet
So I am waiting for a story to tell and I was thinking about lighting. I would love to get myself a small assault package that would be close to what we used for Sans Vie but that would be very expensive. But a boy can dream cant he? I have two Smith Victor lights that are 500 watt tungsten (One of the bulbs is borked) but that is pretty much it. Gripy stuff like a few C Stands and sandbags and flags would be cool but are not absolutely necessary. It suddenly occurred to me that all I really need to do is to replace my practical fixtures with color corrected bulbs. They are certainly expensive but no where near as bad as buying lights. With a variety and the Smith victors I could conceivably light my house to do the show.
Matthew says he would let me use a scene or two out of a feature script he is working on which would be cool. I hope that he comes through. But I was really hoping one of my readers that have an idea for a short film could come through. I can execute but I am just not that good a writer. Again something for the kid 12 years old and the spouse to play off each other. More drama than comedy but it can be humorous or at least have a sense of humor. The location is the home/car and perhaps a not too populated exterior / suburban street. Or the park.

4 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Grish said...

Cool so I get to comment on it again. :)

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok you completely lost me. But Grish said that he understood everything you wrote. So I will have him explain it to me. Just wanted to take a moment and say HI.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

"A bit with a dog". I get it.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Sorry I had activated editing of comments and did not know anyone commented till just now. I will turn it off.
Hi Betty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home