Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We're Back Baby

Pix and so forth to follow as well as the continuation of the movie blogging. Norbert was a real hero during the crisis and had us over for spagetti and booze for saturday night dinner. Yesterday he came up and him a neighbor, John and I got out the chain saws and were manly men doing manly things in a manly way sawing up the tree City Light cut up and left by the side of the road. I got at least a cord of pine out of the deal though I am stiff and sore today.
Laters all and thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

OH and I rearranged my links to the left. Removed some non posters and added my MySpace link and our dog, Indiana's blog typed by Lorraine. It is an amusing read. I also fixed a couple of broken links and arranged in Alphabetical order.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Grish said...

Welcome back buddy!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Grish said...

I checked out the myspace site pretty snazzy..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home