Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Everything Is Coming Together


The story so far. We have finalized the script and I broke it down into individual scenes and created a production board as pictured above.
The schedule is 4 days where the longest day will be 4 pages for the party scene. Though the previous night we will need to go a bit long as the night exteriors will have to wait until sundown. Not a big deal and I scheduled the fantasy stuff for that day as well.
Mark the DP and Bennie the camera operator and I met on Saturday to discuss some technical issues and to decide when we are going to start shooting. Prodction will begin on September 8th and complete on the following weekend on the 16th. It is very exciting and Mark has some great Ideas for matching the look I want and how to transition into the fantasy sequences.
What is left to be done are to finish story boarding the script. I draw for crap so I am staging the scenes and taking BW photos with the digital camera placeing the shots into a word template I set up. It seems to work rather well but I have to shrink the photos down so that they are not too large for the document.
Here is a shot of Lucy discovering the doll.


More to come...

7 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger darling said...

Really neat to see how things develop. Thanks for sharing :)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Um, remember, my contract states that under no circumstances do you post any pictures of moi until I've signed off on them. Just saying.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Eric said...

uhhhh look to your right

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dom said...

You're starting on my birthday. An auspicious beginning. Be sure to come to my party when you're done shooting for the day!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

I signed off on that one.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Iwanski said...

This is awesome, sir.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Yeah John I am very excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home