Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Got a Working Title

OK so my original inspiration when asking for a story was to work in the song "Dancing in the Moonlight" which is on the player in the right sidebar. I was obsessing on the song and envisioned a happy dance of the characters at the end of the story. That was all I had. Thank the Gods for Iwanski to give me something to flesh it out. Lame Idea perhaps but hey what can I say.
so STatus so far is I have the script where I want it and now it rolls over into a shooting script with more technical aspects written in and scene numbers. Then we do the whole strip board exercise and figure out a schedule that is to everyones liking. I have a DP, Mark Schapiro and a camera man Benito Vasquez. Lorraine, The Child and the Neighbor have agreed to play the main speaking roles and the Neighb agreed to be the art department.
I have an Idea for an AD but I have yet to ask the person if they are interested and we also need some Extras and Bit players.
And a Dog.
I hope to shoot after we go to Chicago in July
Oh Yeah the title as of now is 'Dancing in the Moonlight'. Not Casa Blanca

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger darling said...

I like it.

Its neat to follow the process of how it all gets done :)

Looking forward to how things go :)

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Iwanski said...

Thanks again, Eric, for working with me.

Honestly, I am honored.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Hey the pleasure is all mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home