Thursday, May 10, 2007

Table Reading

So Last night we had our first table reading of the script with The Neighb, The Child and of course Lorraine. Nothing will shake out dialog more that actually hearing it read back to you and we got some great notes on minor changes to dial it in.
I have also been using our digital camera to set up images for the story boards and it seems to be working just swell. maybe I will post them at a later date.
Anyway I gotta get back to the day job.
Cheers

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reallly need to move there. Sigh.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Grish said...

i so wish I didn't have to work. just think of how much stuff that we could get accomplished...I mean inbetween collecting cans and broken bottles alongside the highway...

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I work Grish, you know that. 40 plus hours a week.

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger darling said...

work... boooo! lol

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

You forgot to mention how brilliant your actors were...particularly the woman playing the mom. It was a stretch for her but, damn, she was impressive.

And honey, we really need to build a room in the garage for JP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home