Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Apropos of Nothing, Just for Iwanski

This Sunday was Seafair here in the Jet City so I got these shots of the Blue Angles from my front yard nonetheless


Nice formation shot


To much contrast but not bad. Note the tail hooks are down.


To get a sense of how low these guys are


check out the inverted flight. these guys are the Patriots Team flying Czech L-39s. They flew before the Angels


And the best for last. I like this shot and they are about 50 feet over my house. You can see the pilots heads

Neener Neener John

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were all terrible impressed by your mad skillz.
Terrible impressed.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Grish said...

pretty good shots, and what a blue sky!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Anne said...

My office was within earshot of Andrews Air Force Base and every spring you could hear and see them practice for the annual air show. I never got pics like these!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger more cowbell said...

Great pics! Last time I saw them was 3 years back, it was fun. I always was envious of the folks who were out on their porches/decks/roofs with the party going on at their houses. I was out on I-90. Love the last pic.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Thanks again. That was taken with a Nikon Koolpix 400 with a somewhat crappy lens. Scott had a Cannon with a 300mm zoom lense that took some great shots when he had em framed right. He is still learning the lens though. Next year

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Iwanski said...

Awesome!

Fighter jets were flying around my neighborhood yesterday today. (Downtown air show.)

Neener right back.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger darling said...

Very neat photos :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home