Monday, August 13, 2007

Camera Test 2

UPDATED WITH Lighting Diagram

Saturday Mark and Benito came over and we ran another set of camera tests
We changed the rating to 250 and lit to the exposure we wanted. I also wanted benito to get some experience with the dolly. I'm glad I did. The dolly shot was a simple push in on Dylan as she is reading. We tried a couple of different angles but Benito nees work on his operating skills. You can see that he was searching for here in a jerky manner rather than a smooth pan to keep her framed.
Finally we tested the blocking of the reverse angle of the room with myself and the spouse as stand ins. yeah I am kissing my wife of almost 16 years. Get over it.
Also Note that the video did not transfer correctly and I had to do some fiddling around to get it to upload but the point is the lighting at this time.



This is the Diagram of the shots as she enters and sits as well as the dolly


This is the diagram of the reverse angle as we are sitting in the chair

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Blogger david santos said...

I passed to congratulate it with its work and to desire a good August to it in vacation.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This may be a dumb question but I missed the camera model. What model and configuration is it?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Anonymous
It was noted in a previous Post for the first test we ran. but to answer you question it is a Cannon XL1
David-
Huh? Babel fish? Are you saying I stopped in to say hi and have a good summer? Thanks You too

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Grish said...

She looks tired in the video lol

Alot of work goes into this..

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Eric said...

Grish
Yeah she was not particularly into it that day and was beign a bit of a pill.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger barista brat said...

i really like the light on her face when the camera pulls in for the close-up.

and i haven't done ANYTHING lately with regards to lighting.

was supposed to go to a photo shoot this past week, but it was cancelled. i have been told that there will be many shoots coming up in september, so i think i will be running to you with many, many questions next month.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Cool I know you like your anonymity but you are free to hit my myspace if you have one of those accounts

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

I need a REALLY good makeup artist. Just saying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home