Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New year

I am supprised as anyone by my Oscar nomination. That is what I would say if ever I were nominated. A couple of posts back I did a meme that involved the fist sentance of the first post of each month. My way of being odd.

The film has come to a bit of a standstill as I was waiting on music from Buck but he is having issues with his software. Not to worrie Buck.

I got to do a show last weekend with Anthony and Mark which was kind of fun. I really feel that I am starting to get my groove on for gaffing. Starting to have the solutions in place before I even know they are there.

I opened up the project yesterday and started making some suggested changes from Mark. This is an arduous task as I have te re render most of the project after each change to see how it turned out. But that is cool.


Oh yeah my bro from the 28th, Allyn Edwards has started a blog up. I linked to him on my side bar. Check him out. Some nice ski pictures and stuck Canadian trucks, eh.
Laters
E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Golly, I need to go get a dress worthy of the red carpet...

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

And a boob job.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger The Writer said...

Thanks for the link, good to hear your movie is progressing so well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home