Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How very strange

Sure it has been a while since I posted anythign other then a video from youtube but I saw this when I logged onto my blog thingy today

This blog has been locked due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.

This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.


How very strange I should do the request thingy

EDIT
Turns out they thought it was a spam blog. prolly cause I have not posted in a while.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Grish said...

That's weird. Wasn't mine totally inactive much longer than yours? Mine is still activated but I have effectively turned it off in order to play around with a new template and stuff.

The wife is really wanting me to start it up again and I'm trying to get it so I can maintain it from work on my mobile. If I can manage that I will.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Grish said...

Turned my blog back on. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home