Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow, just Wow

OK I know and accept that I have a small readership. Something like 3 hits a day is average lately and that is mostly due to me not posting for almost a year. I vowed to change that and even got the spouse to whore my blog in hers. That bumped me up rather nicely but nothing like what happened on Friday. If you look at my side bar you will not some blogs and comix and that I had acually orginized them to some extent. Well I went out to Wil Wheaton's blog and was reading a post of his that was an exerpt from a column he wrote. Basically it was how the technology of film and television production is changing. he was guest on a show called leverage. it shoots in Portland and evidently it is being shot on the Red One Camera.
I also noticed that there were no other comments on this post. I like to comment on blogs if I have something to say but on his he is so popular that the comments become white noise at some point.
Anyway I posted a link back to this blog since my previous post was about the new camera and the tests. I thought it was germain to his post.
Long story short a plethora of people clicked the link and checked out this blog.
I was not purposly whoring his popularity to get hits but the result was pretty amazing. And if anyone who actually stuck around and read my posts, welcome and I hope you found it entertaining and informative.

On a completely tangental note, Whenever I play Fallout 3 and come upon the Wheaton Armory I always think of and somehow connect it to Wil.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger rosemary said...

Umm, I am very, very interesting and anything you might comment on would be nice and welcomed. i do have a KodakEasyShare Z885 (i had to look and get that off the camera) and i do know how to use it and get the pics to my computer and then to my blog....so there is that that we have on common. And Lorraine. And blogging.

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wil Wheaton is cool.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Grish said...

I really like 'Leverage' if it's the same show.

It's like Ocean's 11 thru 23 only better and .. weekly.

I have heard you mention Wil Wheaton before and even though I remember immediately thinking of a certain Wesley Crusher, I just assumed it was a strange coincidence.

Now I know it was the real Wil Wheaton and according to my wife, got a new punch on my geek card.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Armil @ Long Beach Electrical Work said...

You need to increased your pr rating to attract blog commenters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home